Are you concerned by the number of teammates or employees you see as disengaged? Does your organization struggle to retain high performing talent? Is frustration with your team members' performance reducing your own effectiveness?
You are not alone. According to the most recent Gallup workplace report, 67% of U.S. employees are not engaged at work. This level of disengagement costs employers billions of dollars in lost productivity. Fortunately, strategies exist that can improve employee engagement and increase your company’s bottom-line.
Data shows that organizations that implement these strategies realize significant improvement in key business outcomes, making the prioritization of employee engagement a significant strategic advantage.
In this session we will:
• Understand the full range of costs associated with employee disengagement
• Identify what motivates and drives employees to engage and thrive in the workplace
• Learn the full range of benefits generated by engaged employees
• Explore tactics for creating a culture of engagement through daily practices
• Leave with a 3-phase plan for helping to improve employee engagement in your organization.
Facilitator: Stacy Feil, Certified Executive Coach, KU Workplace Communication Graduate Certificate